Installation Instructions - Club Car Precedent/Onward/Tempo ONLY
Before installing the mat, follow the instructions below to install the Xtreme clip to the underside of the dashboard. Xtreme Mats highly recommends the use of our custom-designed Xtreme clip to secure the mats while the cart is in motion. The Xtreme clip is not a permanent fixture and can be installed and removed on an OEM dashboard without damaging it and without tools.
Installing the Xtreme Mats Golf Cart Floor Mat Xtreme Clip:
- Each Xtreme clip has two clip arms that attach to the underside of the dash by clipping it in between the channels in the contouring where the dash meets the flooring. You may need to pull back the manufacturer flooring slightly to accomplish this.
- Choose the location under the dash where you’d like to attach the Xtreme clip and center it between the grooves in the contouring. We recommend centering the Xtreme clip in the middle of the dashboard.
- At the point where the dash meets the flooring, slide the clip arms of the Xtreme clip onto the underside of the dash. The clip arms should slide perfectly into the contour channels and the plate will be facing toward you.
- If you had to pull back the manufacturer flooring, push it back into place once the Xtreme clip is installed.
Installing the Xtreme Mats Golf Cart Floor Mat:
- After installing the Xtreme clip, simply lay the Xtreme Mats Golf Cart Floor Mat over your existing manufacturer flooring, feeding the pedals through the opening.
- Slide the top of the mat under the Xtreme clip. The lip on the backside of the Xtreme clip will grab onto the outlined trim of the mat, securing it.
- Tuck the left and right side of the mats behind the cup holders.
How to install with an aftermarket dashboard:
- If you have an aftermarket dashboard, loosen the dash screws slightly using a T20 or T25 bit. Install the mat as usual once the dash board has been loosened. You will NOT need to install the Xtreme clip if your dashboard covers the top part of the mat. Retighten the screws after installation.